Image

Trailer Park Nirvana image created by Stefany Kleeschulte.



Sunday, January 9, 2011

full body press

Chapo stops by. We do not speak the other's language although we make an attempt. He tells me that Manuel (his son in prison) needs shoes. I see a pair of tennis shoes strapped to the back of Chapo's bicycle. Chapo says Francisco gives him the evil eye when he comes into the park. Those two things I understand but that's about it.

The purpose of today's visit is obviously not to chat; it's for a hug. Chapo is drenched in cologne - Axe which all the men here wear. When we hug, he holds me a little too long, a little too tight so that my breasts are pressed to his chest. I don't mind. He's got a nice chest. And for the first time in my life I'm able to hug a man breast to chest.

After our two-sentence conversation we sit in silence for a few minutes. Then Chapo says adios, jumps on his bike and rides off.

No comments:

Post a Comment