Image

Trailer Park Nirvana image created by Stefany Kleeschulte.



Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Handsome Ugly Men (feos guapos)

I know it looks creepy but I blurred my
friend's face to protect her identity
Three hours at the beauty shop. I was foiled and my friend was capped. I was getting lowlighted, she highlighted. Every time I glanced at her I cracked up. She looked like a pilgrim extraterrestrial.

While waiting we read Vanidades, a Mexican fashion magazine and one article had me crying with laughter.

It was about male celebrities who are ugly but handsome. I don't agree with all their choices but here are some of them.


Yul Brynner
Is it because he's bald?


Mick Jagger

 Both Adrien and Owen were nominated because of their big noses (nariz grande).
Adrien Brody
Owen Wilson

Al Pacino
Because he's short!
(de baja estatura)

Ric Okasek

Benicio del Toro
No way Jose!

Damn, I wish I could remember who they described as having an enormous head - enorme cabeza. That one really had me going.

Fortunately for us, when we left the beauty saloon we were muy guapa!

No comments:

Post a Comment